Dragon Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are the rarest and most despised creature on earth. You are born into a very harsh and hostile world. Will you survive? Or will the Dragon vanish into myth?

PortalHomeLog inLatest imagesRegister
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Our Official Co-Owner
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty23rd December 2010, 3:22 am by Mandia

» Savvie- Lilike's Little Sister
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:20 am by StormyTheBlueDragon

» Kilisis
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:20 am by Mandia

» Stormy, Lilike, and Shree
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:09 am by StormyTheBlueDragon

» Blizzardo- Artic Dragon
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:06 am by Mandia

» Shunertha
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:05 am by Mandia

» Skye
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:04 am by Mandia

» Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:01 am by Mandia

» Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:00 am by Mandia

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
ButtonGenerator.com Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stormy, Lilike, and Shree

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty
PostSubject: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty27th June 2010, 12:15 am

Name: Stormy
Subspecies: Leaf Dragon
Area: Rainforest Or East Rainforest
Personality: Hot headed- cool, cunning, tricky, outgoing, tends to jump into fights. Bitter, but has a good sense of humor and friendly to those she knows 9Which isn't many)
History: Was the only surviving child of her parents. Her siblings were killed in a flash flood, taking place when they could not yet fly. Soon after her parents left her, leaving her to fend for herself. She grew up bitter, and when she was a teenager she met Lilike and Shree, who had both been left by their parents. They became fast friends, and stuck together ever since.
Relations: Lilike- Best Friend Shree- Crush
Story So Far: Not yet....
Appearance.....
-Tail: Her tail is shorter than most, and becomes angry when anyone mentions it.
-Head: Large head, jet pointed.
-Wings: Large wings, the ends are jagged from fights, but looks like lightning bolts.
-Build: Sleek, buffily built, keeps a skinny figure though. Her and her friends live on the outskirts, making food hard to come bye.
-Size: A Medium Large Dragon, she's almost a large dragon, but she doesn't like to be called large because of her tail.
-Muzzle: Long, thick muzzle.
-Shape: Long and thick, has multiple scars from fights.
-Colors/Markings: Her base color is blue. Her tail had thick black stripes going from base to tip, but the tip of her tail looks like a multi colored flame, starting with teal and ending with gold. Her wings have black swirls lined with gold. Her head is black with a white muzzle and ice blue eyes.

Name: Lilike
Area: Rainforest (Or east Rainforest)
Personality: Kind and caring, tends to be bitter towards others than Stormy and Shree. She's smart, has a good sense of humor, and has an unusual love for flowers.
History: Her parents died in a fight with other dragons. She was the oldest of nine, and struggled to raise them. She tried, but int he end the youngest of her sisters was the only survivor. her sister flew away, and Lilike hasn't seen her since.
Relations: Stormy (Best Friend) Shree (Best Friend) (Has No Crush on Him)
Story So Far: not yet
Appearance.....
-Tail: Has a very long tail. Her tail is smooth, no spikes of sticking up scales what so ever.
-Head: Small head, narrowly built.
-Wings: Large wings, that, when rested against her back, come off of her back about nine feet.
-Build: Skinny, sleek, built for flying.
-Size: Medium
-Muzzle: Long, skinny, and narrowly built.
-Shape: Triangular, in a way. If you want to put it at that, a very long triangle.
-Colors/Markings: Bright yellow. Her eyes are a deep green, flecked with gold. She has many shiny gold floral patterns, and her wings are a deep pretty blue. Her whole body is smooth, and her legs are flecked with teal.

Name: Shree
Area: Rainforest (Or east Rainforest)
Personality: Bitter, has a dirty mouth, good sense of humor. He doesn't get along with most very well, and tends to take his anger out on many things (including other dragons)
History: When his younger brother was born his parents were forced to take his younger brother and leave after Shree started showing aggressive behavior towards him. Shree became more and more bitter, and it was only by luck he found Lilike and Stormy. They became fast friends, and he found some old wounds beginning to heal. he swore he would never abandon his child... or children.
Relations: Lilike (Best Friend) Stormy (Best Friend, Little Crush)
Story So Far: not yet
Appearance.....
-Tail: An average tail. His tail ends with a long spike, which he calls Mr. Spikey.
-Head: A large, big head. If only his brain was the size of his head he would be very smart.
-Wings: His wings are average size. Nothing special.
-Build: Stocky, or should I say short legged. He isn't sleek like his friends, but he's got a narrow body built for fighting and speed.
-Size: Medium
-Muzzle: Round and narrow, scarred from fights.
-Shape: Rather round but is pointed at the nostrils.
-Colors/Markings: Black. His eyes are gold flecked with blue. His tail has dark red stripes, along with his red and gold wings.

I hope I did this right.
Back to top Go down
Mandia
Admin
Admin
Mandia

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty27th June 2010, 1:50 pm

I'm not trying to attack you with this, Stormy, so please don't get mad at me... I try to be strict but when I try I feel bad about it and let things slip... Meh. D=

I called it the 'east' rainforest because if you look on the map there are two forest areas. The one to the east is a tropical rainforest. Therefore, in such an area, it would be very unlikely for there to be flash floods. Maybe there was something else, like a fire, or perhaps something man-related (since the Rainforest Region has quite a population of people)

Just to let you know, the Leaf Dragons are good climbers. That's what they're best at. They use this skill to be in the trees.

I'm trying to limit the amount of 'normal' named dragons here. I'll limit one per player, sos Stormy would be yours... but I highly recommend more creative names. I came up with Mandia on my own.

Usually, dragons mate ever 5 years... I think. The clutch of eggs is 1-3. Usually the female eventually kicks out the male. They are very solitary creatures. Perhaps if two dragons cared alot about eachother I'd allow it. But usually that isn't how it works.

Yes, the creatures we play on this site are 'said' to be legendary. But Animal Planet's Dragons showed them as real creatures. So they will be treated like real animals.

I'll create the references for you. If that's alright.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-fusion.forumotion.com
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty27th June 2010, 2:37 pm

That's fine Pancake, I still have issues with catching on so I would have no idea. So, go ahead and fix up anything. I could change Stormy's name to Stormliia if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mandia
Admin
Admin
Mandia

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty27th June 2010, 2:56 pm

It's based on the Animal Planet documentary, DRAGONS: A Fantasy Made Real. That's got all the facts you need.
Back to top Go down
Skye

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty27th June 2010, 3:11 pm

Quote :
Usually, dragons mate ever 5 years... I think.

Actually I was watching the documentry and I found that it said that they live with their mothers for six years, after that they leave. Thay are able to mate at 7 years. Their common life span is around 40 years, even longer if they are lucky.
Back to top Go down
Mandia
Admin
Admin
Mandia

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty27th June 2010, 3:13 pm

I meant that they MATE every 5 years, if I rmember right, not start at 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Skye

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty27th June 2010, 3:15 pm

Oh sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mandia
Admin
Admin
Mandia

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty27th June 2010, 3:18 pm

It's ok, there are always mistakes!

Stormy, I'm feeling like the design might be a little wildish. Sorry... No pastel or neon colors are allowed, and the swirls on Stormy... sorry. v.v

MEH. I was NOT meant to be a site owner! ><

Sorry, but I am really trying to go realistic with this! D=
Back to top Go down
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty28th June 2010, 12:49 am

Okay, ignore those then. xD

This would be around Stormy's time to mate then... Lilike's time too. So, I had a plan...
Back to top Go down
Mandia
Admin
Admin
Mandia

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty28th June 2010, 1:00 am

Alright. I'll make them for you then ;3

I will start the rp topic after I figure out the territory... Do you want one territory for all of them?

Before I can, though, we need to create a few more characters. You're the only one currently with Leaf Dragons in mind. I'll work on one and add it later. Things will go slow at first. Oh, I also need to come up with rules, which, considering how special dragons are, the rules will have to be thought out carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mandia
Admin
Admin
Mandia

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty28th June 2010, 11:07 am

Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Stormy10
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Lilike10
Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Shree10
Back to top Go down
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty1st July 2010, 11:58 pm

Looks pretty close, but Stormy's the one with the black stripes. I think Shree had them too though...
Back to top Go down
Mandia
Admin
Admin
Mandia

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:06 am

I'll fix it asap.
Back to top Go down
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty16th October 2010, 2:09 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy, Lilike, and Shree   Stormy, Lilike, and Shree Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormy, Lilike, and Shree
Page 1 of 1