Dragon Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are the rarest and most despised creature on earth. You are born into a very harsh and hostile world. Will you survive? Or will the Dragon vanish into myth?

PortalHomeLog inLatest imagesRegister
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Our Official Co-Owner
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty23rd December 2010, 3:22 am by Mandia

» Savvie- Lilike's Little Sister
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:20 am by StormyTheBlueDragon

» Kilisis
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:20 am by Mandia

» Stormy, Lilike, and Shree
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:09 am by StormyTheBlueDragon

» Blizzardo- Artic Dragon
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:06 am by Mandia

» Shunertha
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:05 am by Mandia

» Skye
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:04 am by Mandia

» Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:01 am by Mandia

» Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon
Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:00 am by Mandia

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
ButtonGenerator.com Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEE!!!

Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 3:14 am

Name: Blissica
Subspecies: Forest Dragon
Area: forest (More around the outer rim of the forest, where there are less trees)
Personality: tough, has a nasty attitude when you get on her bad side, unlike most dragons, firebreath is never a last resort for her, she wouldn't hesitateto use it. Her motto, roast now, ask questions later. She often uses her claws in an attack. She never leads the rival to think she is docile, she always displays then charges right after.
History: Blissica was an only hatchling, she stayed by her mother as long as required. She was often a trouble maker. She once tried to attack a t-rex, and she was still half it's size. Her mother attacked and killed it. She is now big enough to actually handle a rival like that herself. If she sees any dino in her territory, it's reptile ribs for dinner.
Relations: Her father Brechin and her mother Eloin, her younger brother Rannoch. I might introduce them later but maybe not.
Story So Far: ...
Appearance.....
-Tail: long and slick
-Head: narrower than most, but still very powerful
-Wings: Large for one of her size, makes her a greater flyer that most of her kind, has bright yellow colors on the underside, often used to distract predators or attract a mate, (She's based off the one in the documentry)
-Build: Very well muscled, not very sleak because of it
-Size: Average, but don't for a minute underestimate her becuse of it
-Muzzle: Large like other prehistoric dragons, large, and has very powerfl jaws
-Shape: she is fit and healthy, but prefers to go after larger prey which can get her hurt
-Colors/Markings: Stripes up and down her back. Markings on her head like that of any prehisoric dragon.
Back to top Go down
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 5:15 pm

Hmm... that sounds cool. Would she socialize with others much?
Back to top Go down
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 9:31 pm

No not really, even when insticts are telling her to look for a mate, she is somewhat reluctant.
Back to top Go down
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 10:10 pm

I kinda imagined her that way as it was... for me anything that lives on the outskirts seems unsocial to me. xD
Back to top Go down
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 10:33 pm

Here is some art I did for her since there is no line art for prehisoric dragons.

Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Blissi10
Back to top Go down
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 11:02 pm

That's pretty epic. I'm working on backgrounds, I'm trying to get requests. You can ask me to do one for Skye, since I'm bored and will have to be cleaning for the carpet guys next week. I never do, so pile the requests. xD
Back to top Go down
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 11:04 pm

Okay, maybe just the cliffs of a mountain with the sun shining right over a ridge for Skye?
Back to top Go down
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 11:12 pm

I can do that. Want any trees?
Back to top Go down
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty2nd July 2010, 11:14 pm

Neh, but I would like some snow.
Back to top Go down
StormyTheBlueDragon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty3rd July 2010, 12:02 am

Okay, Monday would be the latest it would be done.
Back to top Go down
Mandia
Admin
Admin
Mandia

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty16th October 2010, 2:00 am

It's good... Not sure I'm ready to bring in prehistoric dragons, though... Not until the site gets going. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-fusion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon   Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Blissica - Prehistoric Dragon
Page 1 of 1